Finnish daily

I'm finally in a more serious Finnish language course, the Aikuisten maahanmuuttajien kotoutumiskoulutus in TAKK. The class is 9 am to 2 pm from Monday to Friday. The first three days have been good, but I feel a bit tired already on the fourth day. Well, it's been a while since I had this routine of going out everyday with a heavy backpack on my back. The cold weather has something to do with it too. Luckily, spring is coming soon.

Studying the language everyday through reading, writing, listening, and speaking for almost five hours straight makes a lot of difference. It's a faster way of learning, although, I do get a headache sometimes in trying to understand what I read or hear. I still study at home aside from doing the homework. Yes, it takes a lot of time. I can't even recall the last time I have played with the cats!


Comments