Flesh-eating Walkers and Teenage Charmers

For the second time, my husband succeeded in convincing me to watch a television series with a lot of gory scenes. I took the risk of seeing zombies devouring human flesh and other gruesome images whenever I fail to turn my glance away in time. A month or two ago, I wouldn't have watched the Game of Thrones either if not for my husband's persuasion. Now, while waiting eagerly for the third season of the engrossing medieval fantasy, it seems we can get some entertainment from the post-apocalyptic drama series The Walking Dead.

We finished the first two episodes of The Walking Dead tonight. I did not only drink a cup of coffee at 10:00 pm, I also broke my rule of not watching horror movies or TV shows before bedtime! To wash away the unpleasant effects, I opted to see a feel-good movie and found LOL. I'm not a fan of Miley Cyrus or Demi Moore, but Ashley Greene and Adam Sevani were a nice treat. The film's soundtrack included songs I would love to listen to over and over again.

By writing this little piece, I have whiled the remaining sleepless hours away. I now feel the need to rest, and I wish for a dreamless slumber. But I would likewise be happy to wake up from a dream with the charming Douglas Booth in Jonathan Clay's voice singing Heart on Fire.    

Comments